Silva Lopes Lawyers works with attorneys specialized in legal advice for insurtech, fintechs, startups, technology and innovation, being an official partner of the Associação Gaúcha de Startups (AGS) and the RAIAR Incubator (PUCRS). Thinking about the needs of an insurtech, we formulated a legal advice plan for insurtech, called Insurtech Plan.
Insurtech Plan: A monthly plan that includes consulting and legal business advisory in the Fintech modality, to act in extrajudicial and regulatory demands in the areas:
- Financial System;
- Capital market;
- Corporate Contracts (National and International);
- Corporate (S.A. and Ltda.); and
- Intellectual property.
The extrajudicial and legal advice is provided to guide startups on daily business activities, among them:
- review and elaboration of contracts and business distractions;
- review and elaboration of international contracts and distractions;
- (re) corporate structuring;
- legal analysis of business operations;
- investment inflow;
- “divestment” operation;
- privacy policies;
- trademark registration and protection;
- technical advice;
- legislative clarifications;
- consultations with jurisprudence;
- preparation of notifications; and
- legal aid in complex negotiations.
The legal regulatory advice is created to provided guidance on regulatory issues on Institutions such as:
- Central Bank of Brazil – BACEN; and
- Superintendence of Private Insurance – SUSEP.
All services described are without limit of demand. Here we contemplate all the needs of a daily routine of an insurtech.
If you need legal advice specialized in insurtech, lawyers for insurtech, legal specialist for insurtech. You can count on us!
For more information: get in touch!