With the new economy, there is a remarkable number of growing technology companies, in all stages and working in different sectors. Legal advice is essential for Scale-ups.
Thinking about these companies, we developed the Scale-up Plan, a monthly legal advice plan for technology companies that work directly with development, considering all the peculiarities of this sector.
Scale-up Plan: A monthly plan that includes consulting and business legal advice in the Scale-up modality, to act in extrajudicial demands in the following areas:
- Contractual Business (National and International);
- Societária (S.A. and Ltda.); and
- Intellectual property.
The extrajudicial and legal advice is provided to guide scale-ups on daily business activities, among them:
- Review and drafting of contracts and business distractions;
- Review and elaboration of contracts and international distractions;
- Software registration;
- Licensing and assignment of software;
- (Re) corporate structuring;
- Legal analysis of business operations;
- Investment inflow;
- “Divestment” operation;
- Privacy policies;
- Trademark registration and protection;
- Technical advice;
- Legislative clarifications;
- Jurisprudence consultations;
- Preparation of notifications; and
- Legal aid in complex negotiations.
All services described are without limit of demand. Here we contemplate all the needs of a technology company’s daily routine.
The services included in the Scale-up Plan were carefully selected after having the experience of legally assisting hundreds of technology companies around Brazil.
If you need legal advice specialized in technology companies or lawyers for technology development, you can count on us!
For more information: get in touch!